- SSH into the AP and issue 'syswrapper.sh restore-default'
- You can use the UniFi discovery tool (installed with the UniFi controller) to reset the UniFi AP to defaults.
Once the unit is reset it will come into default state, please try setting the inform URL by following these steps:
- SSH into the AP and issue ‘syswrapper.sh restore-default’ to get back to factory settings.
- SSH into the AP and type: mca-cli
- Next type: set-inform http://ip-of-controller:8080/inform
ubnt / ubnt
192.168.1.20 is the by default UniFi IP.
- To reset the UniFi APs, power them on, and allow them to fully boot.
- After they've booted, press and hold the small reset button (located on the back of the device) for 25+ seconds.
- This should reset the UniFi APs and put them back into a discoverable state again.
- If hard reset doesn't work then you try TFTP recovery: To TFTP recover firmware, please follow the instructions found here: http://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Troubleshooting/UniFi-TFTP-soft-recovery/ta-p/607605